We go where your dog goes. We clean dog runs, kennel areas, lawns, garden areas, driveways and anywhere canine land mines may be lurking!
We double bag and deposit in your trash receptacle or, for a small additional fee, we will take it with us for disposal. We will notify you if we notice anything unusual such as foreign objects, worms or diarrhea.
Why use a pooper scooper service ?
• Poop attracts flies, parasites and rodents to your yard.
• Uncollected poop is unsightly and smells bad.
• Poop can get tracked into the house (need we say more?)
• We are an extra pair of eyes to observe changes in your dog's habits.
• Lets you spend more quality time with your dog and less time cleaning up after him.
Who uses our services?
• Elderly or disabled people with limited mobility.
• Busy people who don't always have time to keep up with yard cleaning chores.
• Apartment complexes and Condo Associations.
• People who love their dogs, but hate cleaning up after them.
How much does it cost?
Our rates are based on the following:
How large an area we will be scooping.
How many dogs you have.
How many times per week/month you use the service.
What town you live in.
Please call us for an estimate.