Rules & Regulations
- All pets must be up-to-date on their rabies vaccines.
- All pets should be up to date on all other vaccines per their veterinarian's suggestion.
- Canines are recommended to have nasal injections for canine cough. This is the common cold for dogs only, resulting in coughing, runny nose and watery eyes. Symptoms usually subside within 2 weeks. It is an airborne virus that a dog can inhale from breathing the same air as an infected dog even in the cleanest of kennels or in your own backyard.
- Leukemia vaccines should be up-to-date on cats and leukemia carriers will not be accepted.
- For your pet's protection, no pet can be accepted with any contagious disorder. We also reserve the right to refuse any vicious or destructive animal.
- We will seek medical attention, if necessary, for an animal at owner's expense. Please notify us of any known problem so we don't repeat vet visits!
- We will require grooming for any pet who comes in with parasites or whose fur is in such a condition that it is not healthy. We recommend grooming for any pet boarding for more than a few days.
- Only spayed and neutered dogs are accepted into the Doggie Day Camp.
- Doggie Day Campers must pass screening test.
- Bringing in your own blankets and bedding items, is prohibited unless staying in one of our luxury suites. Plenty of blankets will be provided!